X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:54 AM

Hey,

Ok.......So my house is on a wired network with a linksys router......there are 3 computers connected to the router....my internet suddenly stopped working and i tried to unplug the router and modem to no avail......then i plugged each computer's connection directly into the modem....and they all worked......i really hope it isnt a fried router or anything cause this would be the 3rd time in about 6 months that has happened.

#2 CJLee89

CJLee89

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • 360 version:none

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE(thegame_evolution @ Nov 20 2008, 10:30 PM) View Post

Hey,

Ok.......So my house is on a wired network with a linksys router......there are 3 computers connected to the router....my internet suddenly stopped working and i tried to unplug the router and modem to no avail......then i plugged each computer's connection directly into the modem....and they all worked......i really hope it isnt a fried router or anything cause this would be the 3rd time in about 6 months that has happened.

Try pushing the reset button and holding it for 10 secs while plugging in the power.

#3 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 November 2008 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE(CJLee89 @ Nov 25 2008, 08:25 PM) View Post

Try pushing the reset button and holding it for 10 secs while plugging in the power.

you can do it while plugged in - also, any settings you have will be erased if you do this, it sets it to retail/default settings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users