• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 jebus2

jebus2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:00 AM

everyone that got there gamer score reset, How does MS catch them, what puts a flag up, Is it the use of resigning the save, B/c back in 2006 im gamesaved prey and sw2, they were not profile locked in other words I didn't have to use the resigner.

So do you think they can tell i game saved them 2 games considering this, it would be very sucky to lose 74K over 1800 cheated

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 November 2008 - 12:47 PM

If you cheat at all with your gamerscore then, I think you deserve to lose the lot. Once they catch you this is what they will do.
I don't understand why people would do this. It doesn't impress anyone and it doesn't make you a better gamer

#3 jebus2

jebus2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:28 PM

i know its bad, i wish i could take back the 1800Gs i cheated, but im just wondering why the process is so sporradic and spotty, they miss alot of obvious big time cheaters

#4 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:49 PM

Chances are if it is from a while ago they haven't caught it yet. Just hope they don't

#5 jebus2

jebus2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE(Chancer @ Nov 26 2008, 10:25 PM) View Post

Chances are if it is from a while ago they haven't caught it yet. Just hope they don't

ya i hope not, the 2 saves i used werent profile locked so techinicly speaking i could have grabbed the save from a friends xbox and did it the same way, this was way back in 2006, before they fixed that. Its not that I really care if I get reset its I just dont want to get a ton of GS later down the road, just to be reseted

Edited by jebus2, 26 November 2008 - 09:56 PM.

#6 jebus2

jebus2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 November 2008 - 02:12 AM

QUOTE(jebus2 @ Nov 26 2008, 10:28 PM) View Post

ya i hope not, the 2 saves i used werent profile locked so techinicly speaking i could have grabbed the save from a friends xbox and did it the same way, this was way back in 2006, before they fixed that. Its not that I really care if I get reset its I just dont want to get a ton of GS later down the road, just to be reseted

bump

#7 jebus2

jebus2

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE(Chancer @ Nov 26 2008, 10:25 PM) View Post

do you know or have a good idea on how they catch people, b/c if anyone knows it will be here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users