• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 excitedmoose

excitedmoose

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

Ok so i have had my xbox softmodded using ndure 3.0 for a while now. I was never able to use the component cables on my sdtv, and now i just got a 32inch lcd. Whenever I use component cables the screen looks really green and i cant see anything. I posted a link to the pictures here. It is displaying 1280x720 according to the tv. I just cannot figure out what is wrong, tried it on another hdtv and the same thing happened. Any ideas? Also I have to manually switch back to 720p and widescreen in the xbox dash after each power down.

http://img212.images.../img0828je5.jpg

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 01 December 2008 - 10:58 AM

To get the HD settings to persist between reboots you have to disable the virtual eeprom. Put a text file called eeprom_off.bin in E:\, reboot, and your virtual eeprom will be off so you can make the necessary changes. Once you've made the changes just remove eeprom_off.bin and the changes should stick.

Green tint is usually associated with sending component signals (YPrPb) to a VGA monitor (which is expecting RGB signals). Does your TV have the option to switch the component input between standard component and RGB?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users