Photo

On A Shopping Spree For Games – Need Suggestions.

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 santiagojosef

santiagojosef

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hi everyone, I have been shopping for a while online and have been through many of the sites that have dozens of products but the range is somewhat to a limited extent. I did not found myself pondering around and was left with a few choices. I have my interest’s mainly in games (I just love them) and would like to check out some of the new stuff available on web. I would like to know the places that you people do your online shopping from.

#2 Edmundjosef

Edmundjosef

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:39 AM

There are a lot of sites that sell games products. Nowadays, online shopping has picked up its pace with people saving their time and making their purchase of products easy. Recently, I was referred to an online sopping venue by my cousin that has a good database of with a varied selection. The recent one I purchased was final soccer 09 which is a delight to play.

Edited by Edmundjosef, 03 December 2008 - 07:40 AM.

#3 eavaria

eavaria

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:21 PM

modding ur console and playing every single backup that you can find is by far the best option. You will eventually get banned... then u sell ur banned console and get a new one for the price of a single game.

#4 linnx88

linnx88

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 139 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE(eavaria @ Dec 11 2008, 12:57 PM) View Post

modding ur console and playing every single backup that you can find is by far the best option. You will eventually get banned... then u sell ur banned console and get a new one for the price of a single game.

why not just buy a new one at wally for cash! replace the insides and return it?

#5 supersdude1691

supersdude1691

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:17 AM

because thats fraud.

#6 Bazdoctor

Bazdoctor

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

just go to ign.com and sort 360 games via score. Failing that go to the video store.

#7 Micheal307

Micheal307

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:33 PM

one vote! this is a good post. really helpfu.~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users