No replies to this topic

#1 Laney139

Laney139

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 01:52 AM

Hello all,

Well I screwed something up in my xbox. I read and read soo many different manual's and posts and articles about flashing my samsung ms28 drive and thought I had it down pat. My computer doesn't support booting from a USB so I tried the CD boot with NTFS for Dos way. I followed a manual to the T but i realize I didn't take the key from the origin.bin and copy it onto the Sam-CFW.bin

So I flashed my drive and it said it was successfully completed. The Iprep program made a backup in the folder of two files one is: Sam-CFW.bin and the other is Sam-OFW.bin. I found out the Sam-OFW.bin has some sort of key in it when I opened it with this toolbox program.

Anyways, so when I turn on the xbox360 it boots up normally but when I place a store bought game into the drive or even a back up game I get a screen saying: PLEASE INSERT THIS DISK INTO A XBOX360. It wont let me do anything else at this point.

Is there any hope for me? I have a VIA 6421 SATA card for flashing and I think I will resort to using a floppy if I can ever get this problem fixed.

HELP Anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users