• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Terror of Death

The Terror of Death

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 04:53 PM

Thanks to Xport we have StepManiaX ported to the XBOX but could anyone kindly port any others over to the 'ol box?

Here is a list of other simulators

http://www.stepmania...ther_Simulators

Session Stream is the one i'm looking out for seeing as it only requires 4 buttons and could work.

I'm hopeless at this type of stuff, but I'll let you guys look at it and see what you think.

Thanks in advance whether you can or you can't port a single game, any help or ffedback is appreciated. smile.gif

#2 GTTeancum

GTTeancum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 10:30 PM

Yep, that'd be cool -- but we need the original source code used to build the game to have any hope at all of seeing it on the Xbox. Well, that and someone who knows C or C++ and has time. That part's the hard part. Everyone has moved on.

#3 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:31 PM

QUOTE(GTTeancum @ Dec 4 2008, 04:06 PM) View Post

Everyone has moved on.

Not true, my man. Check my sig. Plenty of folk still working on these Boxes. The original programmers may have left, but hopefully we can generate enough buzz to bring some new coders around. No reason to stop working on a nearly perfect classic gaming rig.

~Rx

#4 GTTeancum

GTTeancum

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Dec 5 2008, 12:07 PM) View Post
No reason to stop working on a nearly perfect classic gaming rig.

Oh I definitely agree. I have a 360, but still play the ol' 'Box pretty often (just bought the 360 for Halo 3 and Rock Band 2). I guess what I'm saying is at the moment there just isn't the manpower to port all this stuff. So like you said we need new blood, just like with Alien VS Predator biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users