2 replies to this topic

#1 Lil Dave

Lil Dave

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 04:36 AM

Guys

I am not sure where to post a question relating to Mortal Kombat : Shaolin Monks. I had a look at the gaming forums, but the last posts were a week or so ago so I don't know if anyone frequents there.

I have MK : Shaolin Monks and call my wacky, but I dig it. I really dig it.

But I am also stuck.

I can't get past Reptile, and before you start throwing RTFM or RTFS or GCSEN (go cry somewhere else n00b) ... I can beat the slimy critter but the key command for the fatality doesn't work. I can perform all the other fatality, brutatlity and multalities in the game ... everytime, first time.

But this one doesn't work.

It bounces of him and gives him health and we fight again.

I've done it like 30-40 times now.

I've tried it running form the HDD, running from CD and in both chipped mode and normal mode.

Does anyone have a savegame for just after Reptile.

I like the challenge and don't want a trainer that does frikking everything for me and gives me infinite hairs on my butt.

I.Just.Want.To.Get.Past.Reptile.

Any ideas?

Cheers Dave

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,568 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 December 2008 - 11:23 AM

Never played the game, but I like to stick my nose into things so I googled around anyway.

Only found one similar case, the guy just wasn't entering the combo correctly...

#3 Lil Dave

Lil Dave

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

I am pretty sure I am nailing the code properly. As I said, I can nail all the other ones okay.

I actually that the code it displays is wrong, and everyone knows what the correct code is, but it's an old game so no noone remembers.

I might try that PS2 code and see what happens.

Thanks for the google.

Cheers Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users