• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cypresshillclan

cypresshillclan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 01:50 PM

Hi guys i need help my old core system has just got the red ring problem again this time its an overheatin issue ive already had it repaired a few time and have had the blue talismoon whisper fans put in this time it actually worked for six months this time lol. I'm goin to get it fixed as i know an engineer that will do it for free but i'm also goin to get a new elite console and was just wondering should i go for the falcon elite which i can get easier or wait until the jasper becomes more available? Thanks very much for taking your time to read

#2 Ecstasy.

Ecstasy.

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 06 December 2008 - 03:00 PM

Jasper no questions asked...

#3 PaddyPat

PaddyPat

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 December 2008 - 06:17 PM

Jasper, for sure, unless you really think you need an xbox right now. It will be easy to get a Jasper after Christmas I would imagine.
I bought a Falcon a year ago and it lasted me a year then it RROD on me. Did the xclamp fix, so we'll see how long it lasts.
But only lasting a year? The Falcon was supposed to fix some of the problems....who knows....
Go with Jasper anyway.

#4 cypresshillclan

cypresshillclan

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 07:35 PM

Thanks for the reply guys think ill try and wait for the jasper and just play some old pc games in the meantime lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users