• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 yokazuma0

yokazuma0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:38 PM

Question, or i guess you could say more of an idea. Here it is: I want to hook up new fans to my xbox 360 without xboxlive sending info about my sweetness. I want the fans installed into the 360, but i do not want the power cord hooked up to the 360, but to a cord going out of the case to plug into an outlet. dont know if this is possible, maybe i can set up a pc board connection for it with resistors, diodes, ect. to get the voltage right. only an idea, new to voltage and wiring with fans. dry.gif

#2 CHLSE

CHLSE

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 08 December 2008 - 10:13 PM

yeah you can use a 12v adapter. also used for mobile phones and laptops. so you can connect your fans to that, but i is not a problem when you wire fans to your 360. you wont get banned for that

#3 yokazuma0

yokazuma0

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:24 PM

i keep reading the xboxlive ban every where. so its not true? i dont know what to believe lol.

#4 reese22

reese22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:58 PM

@yoka:

am I gettin this right? you think your xbox will send info about you modding your fans and then you may get banned from Xbox Live????? are you serious??? jester.gif and then you think if you hook the power of the fans to an external source itīll save you from banning??? blink.gif

I feel a little weird for even having to explain, but anyways because everybody else on this Forum thinks to himself "OMFG!" and donīt want to reply 4 obvious reasons, I will because you seem to be very very young and you also donīt like reading or getting anything on this forum:

--->you can mod your box to look like spaceshuttle or Godzilla and you wonīt get banned, youīll get banned only when modding the ->>Drive to play Backups!<--

this is basic knowledge (it doesnīt get more basic then that).

smile.gif

PS.: Now i have a little insight of what kind of things the people at Microsoft-Customer Service are going through whith some.....

#5 darthdrummer

darthdrummer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:59 AM

LOL

reading comprehension skills go a long way. Lots of info here on this forum.

#6 reese22

reese22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:07 PM

QUOTE(yokazuma0 @ Dec 9 2008, 05:00 PM) View Post

i keep reading the xboxlive ban every where. so its not true? i dont know what to believe lol.

...its gettin even better... blink.gif

well to answer your question -> no itīs not true! all the xboxlive-bans you hear about everywhere, here on this forum, on the internet, the television etc. are just a myth! ITīS ALL A LIE!!!.
someone made it up...and people kept pickin it up. the oneīs who couldnīt connect to xboxlive didnīt pay for their internet connections or things similar to that..... rolleyes.gif

#7 reese22

reese22

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 07:21 PM

@yoka:

if I would have seen your posts at, for example gametrailers.com or similar to that --> it wouldnīt have been any problem <--, but your are posting at the

Xbox-scene-Forum!!!! which is in my opinion the Number 1 place for all info about the 360. Iīve seen Info here that even Microsoft maybe didnīt know about.

So by reading a few threads you would have gotten at least the most basic info........what I donīt get is that registering and posting I guess was more time-consuming then reading them.........so your posts basicly are saying that your a bit lazy or very naiv. rolleyes.gif

Be smart and take a good advice ---> donīt try or mod anything on your box, youīll probably break something.

íf Iīve been a bit too harsh to you I honestly apologize. sleep.gif

itīs just because i saw a lot of unexpected info on this forum and when i red your Thread-title i thought iīll find something interesting and unexpected....something noone of us have ever thought of in that direction....some genious idea........

and then I had to read that! jester.gif

Edited by reese22, 10 December 2008 - 07:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users