2 replies to this topic

#1 AZBMXRIDER17

AZBMXRIDER17

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:01 AM

Hello,

I have an Xenium ICE SOLDERLESS chip installed in my Xbox. I have had it in there for about three years now, But i have ran into some problems with it now. it wont read any burnt games play or read anything but original games. otherwise it gives me a error 16 or other ones. i cant Evan get it to read auto install deluxe to Evan begin to try to fix it. any help would be useful

#2 Fade Iczer GEast

Fade Iczer GEast

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 December 2008 - 03:09 AM

Make sure the solderless adapter is still properly connected etc. Solderless chips are such crap imho. They technically aren't designed to be permanent, and as such often aren't.

Two threads weren't enough? Why make three threads? Sort of makes me wish I didn't even bother to help you.

#3 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE(Fade Iczer GEast @ Dec 8 2008, 06:45 PM) View Post

Two threads weren't enough? Why make three threads? Sort of makes me wish I didn't even bother to help you.

occasionally the forum is non-responsive and it will make a post, but time out on the confirmation, hitting refresh will send the post again, 90% of the time when you see multiple identical threads the poster didnt even realize they were posting multiple times

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users