2 replies to this topic

#1 schreibtisch

schreibtisch

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

Hi there,

i recently converted an old arcade-cabinet into a mame-machine using the x-arcade dualstick as controller.
I am trying hard to get save state/load state to run on mameox or mameox128.
but to trigger save or load 3 simultaneous button presses are required. here is the problem: x-arcade emulates the press of the right thumbstick with the press of 3 buttons.
Is there a way to change the keys for mameox savestate/loadstate?

help very appreciated.

Si

#2 BonusJz

BonusJz

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

Yes - all you need to do is launch any game ,then bring up in game option screen and change maping to whatever option you want in "general input" settings (they are true for all games and you can use also button combination).

Ps:Small tip:
To restet the setting to default (bad button combo input for example) you need to press few time (rapidly) one button .

Edited by BonusJz, 12 December 2008 - 08:03 PM.

#3 schreibtisch

schreibtisch

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2008 - 04:13 PM

ahhhh sweet. Thank you very much.
I tested this on a current mame32 version. What i found there is the ability to autosave state on exit - and if you do this it will autoload on run. Is this in any of the xbox versions? I heard of a recent release (coinops gold) of a mame emu. Does anyone know anything???

thanks in advance.

s.

p.s. I want to know because we have the machine in our office and there is too much cheating without permanent hiscores smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users