1 reply to this topic

#1 achysklic

achysklic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:00 PM

I orderd a ck3 lite and the ck3 probe. I realize the probe was on backorder for the 15th. well i just checked and it's on backorder for the 22nd. And If i want it by the holidays i can give them another 16 dollars shipping on top of what i already gave them. What a rip off! Ok so here's my questions , after I get the cks lite whats the best and easiest way to make my own probe? I really dont want to wait a few weeks for just a probe. when it comes in I will use it as a dart for my dart board! Thanks all

#2 kipper2k

kipper2k

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE(achysklic @ Dec 15 2008, 09:36 PM) View Post

I orderd a ck3 lite and the ck3 probe. I realize the probe was on backorder for the 15th. well i just checked and it's on backorder for the 22nd. And If i want it by the holidays i can give them another 16 dollars shipping on top of what i already gave them. What a rip off! Ok so here's my questions , after I get the cks lite whats the best and easiest way to make my own probe? I really dont want to wait a few weeks for just a probe. when it comes in I will use it as a dart for my dart board! Thanks all

this simple mod should work with the lite.

http://forums.xbox-s...howtopic=669364

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users