X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 December 2008 - 03:22 AM

Hey,

I have read through textbooks tutorial on flashing the 79, I have fully understood it and have everything ready to go apart from the Slax CD. I am having problems downloading it.

When i click on the link provided in the tutorial, it just loads up a new webpage with lots of jibberish characters in it (instead of asking to save the iso file).

I have also tried to right click, save as on the link http://www.360mods.n...les/pSlax21.iso, which then only will let me save it as a HTML page.

I have also tried to go onto the downloads section of 360mods and navigate to it this way. The download page says the iso is 54.5mb in size. I managed to get it to start downloading, but windows reports that the download has "finished" when it reaches the 8-10mb area (eg, one time it may "finish" at 9.75mb, the next time it might "finish" at 8.56mb and so on....)

I have tried to download using the above method on various computers, with no luck.

Im just wondering if anyone could help me get the full 54Mb version of the iso, by either another download link or mirror ?

Thanks

CJ

#2 sosotiit

sosotiit

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,034 posts
  • Interests:Techno gadgets and espresso coffee
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:52 AM

if you check our software section in slax 2.1 , than there is a RAR format that contains the .iso.

it it under dwl.xbox-scene.com.

moved

soso

Edited by sosotiit, 16 December 2008 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users