• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jrobin9

jrobin9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:25 PM

I have installed my vista usb drivers for the ck3 pro but no com port is installed and usb indicates unknown device. Any ideas?

#2 jrobin9

jrobin9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:53 PM

Also, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall driver. Reboot pc.etc. Any way to manually install the drivers once if registers it as "unknown device"?

Edited by jrobin9, 19 December 2008 - 07:04 PM.

#3 Plug

Plug

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 87 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE(jrobin9 @ Dec 19 2008, 07:29 PM) View Post

Also, I have tried to uninstall and reinstall driver. Reboot pc.etc. Any way to manually install the drivers once if registers it as "unknown device"?

Word direct comes from C4Eva, currently the only way to get the port32io installed is with windows xp pro.
its possible in the future that a vista driver for x64 will be released.

me i had to dualboot windows xp with my vista system and let me tell you the right hassle i went though fixing shit after the xp install it broke my vista master boot record lol
so in the end instead of installing windows xp only i had to reinstall vista aswell

if you do dual boot with vista unplug your vista drive from your system before you install xp as it will take over your vista mbr when you go to install it.

good luck wink.gif

#4 jrobin9

jrobin9

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 09:24 PM

I had another pc with xp sp3 and via 6421a. In xp I can see the com port 3 come up in iprep and ck3 tool but can't see it in the device settings on my pc (on vista it never gave me a com port). when i hook up the ck3 usb i still get unknown device.in the ck3 tool when i click find usb it says no device found.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users