1 reply to this topic

#1 peteo

peteo

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 20 December 2008 - 03:20 AM

I have the latest t3ch XBMC release using media stream skin. I'm having major lag problems.
When I go to my movies section it takes a bit for the movies list to come up (there on a smb computer drive)
No a big deal, but now when I hit play it takes around 3 minutes for a movie to start. XBMC has never been like this so I dont know whats going on. its happing for every move/tvshow. Also when I leave the movie section to back to the main menu it pops up a please wait tab and it takes about 3 mintues. It used to be instant.
Any one know what might be up?

#2 lawdawg0931

lawdawg0931

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

I'm having a similar pproblem, but it is with .xbe's. When I run CoinOPS Gold, or the new FBA-XXX, it takes about 30 seconds to execute the emulators. Thought it might be the Atlantis build, so I reverted back to 08-17-2008 to check. Deleted the Tdata/Udata files, and copied over my Userdata folder... but it still took about 30 seconds for any .xbe (game or emu). Not sure what's going on. This line is in the debug.log about 100 or so times...not sure if it's relevant: 17:33:44 M:104038400 DEBUG: CApplication::OnKey: 279 pressed, action is 112

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users