• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 draggindrew

draggindrew

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 07:51 AM

Ok so recently my xbox 360 decided to take a dump on me...i received a rrod with the secondary code of 0110 so i did the x-clamp mod and the penny trick then over heated it and it worked and played it for hours...then the next time i went to play it the next day i got the rrod again with the 0110 code again...so i overheated it again and it worked and i played it for hours again...and now tonight i am having the same trouble...i dont want to have to overheat it every time i want to play...plus i will run the risk of ruining it...any suggestions?

thanks
-Drew

#2 Wilhelm_I

Wilhelm_I

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts
  • Interests:Fixing n modding 360s<br />Playing online with my clan<br />Having fun with my mates<br />Coding stuff...
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE(draggindrew @ Dec 21 2008, 08:27 AM) View Post

Ok so recently my xbox 360 decided to take a dump on me...i received a rrod with the secondary code of 0110 so i did the x-clamp mod and the penny trick then over heated it and it worked and played it for hours...then the next time i went to play it the next day i got the rrod again with the 0110 code again...so i overheated it again and it worked and i played it for hours again...and now tonight i am having the same trouble...i dont want to have to overheat it every time i want to play...plus i will run the risk of ruining it...any suggestions?

thanks
-Drew

Here you go -> 0110

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users