cakespit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Xbox MODDING
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 22 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

I've just bought an Xbox 360 Pro and I only have one game: Perfect Dark Zero. What I need is input on which game to get next. I want an addicting game I can play on Live that is in the price range of 35 and below. I was thinking Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, H3, Fable2, or the Orange Box. But what would You reccomend? huh.gif

#2 mafiafan123

mafiafan123

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 23 December 2008 - 12:32 AM

i say you go buy COD WAW and as far as bioshock great game but its not really anything live no multiplayer so..... Cod series games for sure esp waw or 4 and halo of course is a good choice but if you want a fun long last game thats single player play bioshock that way you understand whats happening when bioshock 2 comes out plus bioshock has a crap load of achivements

#3 wulfie

wulfie

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 December 2008 - 08:14 PM

I second the recommendation for bioshock. Eventhough it's not an online game, it's HUGE and at times can be a bit of a 'freakout', especially if played at night with the lights dimmed! biggrin.gif

#4 malevolant

malevolant

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 10:57 PM

QUOTE(cakespit @ Dec 22 2008, 01:29 PM) View Post

I've just bought an Xbox 360 Pro and I only have one game: Perfect Dark Zero. What I need is input on which game to get next. I want an addicting game I can play on Live that is in the price range of 35 and below. I was thinking Bioshock, Mass Effect, Gears, H3, Fable2, or the Orange Box. But what would You reccomend? huh.gif

Halo 3 is a fantastic game if you are in the mood to get really addicted and get pretty frustrated at the same time. Going into a game without anyone in your party you will level faster, but also have the chance to get a really bad team...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users