6 replies to this topic

#1 achysklic

achysklic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 01:23 AM

ok got my ck3 lite and probe today so i hooked it up to my window xp pc with a vial sata card i then installedthe port io32 driver and ran the jungleflasher went to dvdkey32 in it, it didnt show my liteon no matter what i did it did show differtent com ports i tried evertything so i gave up , went to my windows vista pc with onboard sata hooked it all up ran jungle flasher and woohoo it found my liteon but over in the com port section it shows nothing i tried everything reinstalling drivers u name it i even have a usb to serial adapter i hooked up and installed.. still no com ports showing..tHIS SUCKS BAD PLEASE HELP.....

#2 achysklic

achysklic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:04 AM

help

#3 saleem_hacks_360s

saleem_hacks_360s

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 25 December 2008 - 05:27 AM

why use a new app which is buggy and giving all kind of probs when you can use the latest dvdkey32?

i mean all you need to do is run windows dos,as long as you know your sata master port number your com port should be 1.

just check your settings in bios and make sure your com port is set right.
smile.gif

#4 JBmtk

JBmtk

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 25 December 2008 - 09:54 AM

QUOTE(achysklic @ Dec 24 2008, 07:59 PM) View Post

ok got my ck3 lite and probe today so i hooked it up to my window xp pc with a vial sata card i then installedthe port io32 driver and ran the jungleflasher went to dvdkey32 in it, it didnt show my liteon no matter what i did it did show differtent com ports i tried evertything so i gave up , went to my windows vista pc with onboard sata hooked it all up ran jungle flasher and woohoo it found my liteon but over in the com port section it shows nothing i tried everything reinstalling drivers u name it i even have a usb to serial adapter i hooked up and installed.. still no com ports showing..tHIS SUCKS BAD PLEASE HELP.....

u may need to enable it in your bios. You can check to see if it is indeed working by installing realterm and connecting two pin headers onto your COM1 pins and doing a loop back test by connecting TX with RX, pins 2 and 3

Edited by JBmtk, 25 December 2008 - 09:56 AM.

#5 achysklic

achysklic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 04:07 PM

It's working..Here's what I did... I took my via card placed it in my vista pc. I followed this guide to a T. http://dwl.xbox-scen...sh_with_VIA.pdf Had the liteon keys read and flashed in less than 5 mins works like a charm...it was way too easy... Thank you to eveyone cheers

#6 Dra60nSlayer

Dra60nSlayer

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 122 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 December 2008 - 12:53 AM

I have simular problems with Jungleflasher...
I can se my drive but the com ports dropdown box is empty

I have a modified Xecuter Connectivity kit v1.0 with a MAX3232 for conversion TTL and made a probe smile.gif

my kit works fine in DOS...

but in windows i get this while starting JungleFlasher

JungleFlasher 0.0.26 Beta
Session Started Fri Dec 26 23:49:46 2008

Found 10 I/O Ports.
Found 0 Com Ports.
Found 8 windows drives.
Found 2 CD/DVD drives.

Do i need to install some sort of drivers in Windows Vista for the COM x ports?
All other funktions in JungelFlasher works fine... its just the DVDKey 32 that does not work...

#7 achysklic

achysklic

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

what i did was go into device manager and under ports my serial was there it was com 1 so i went into jungleflasher and it showed no com port so i manually typed in COM1 and said what the heck and tried it. It worked like a charm...Hope this helps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users