Draeconix

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:42 PM

I saw in my previous issue of Xbox Magazine a tip to get the perfect singing achievement in Rock Band\RB2. They used the example of Beastie Boys - So Wha Cha Want. I confirmed that this worked and upon browsing my library for other spoken word tracks I found three others that work just as well. There may be more, but I haven't unlocked everything or purchased everything yet. The three songs are Beastie Boys - Sabotage, Rage Against the Machine - Testify and Red Hot Chili Peppers - Give It Away*. Now to achieve unlimited money and fans just use your character as a singer and find a "Make A Set List" Set List and add these and only these songs and set it to expert. Place your mike next to your speaker and fire it up. I found a 4 song set list under the Seattle location at the Sealth. With the marketing guy on your staff you can earn 1800+ dollars and 600,000+ fans.

*Give It Away has a very small (1%) singing part at the end of the song so it will not work to get 100% on expert but it is still good enough to get the money and fans.

#2 Millerboy3

Millerboy3

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:00 AM

great info. thankx for this. smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users