• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 wolverineom

wolverineom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:22 PM

my xbox is modded and does not load evo x,enigmah etc..
it shows a error message telling that 'The original xbox game is not supported on your xbox'
so i have updated the xbox with backward compatibility update but still it shows the same message.

plz help me i am stuck here......

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 30 December 2008 - 03:51 PM

Posting the same question 3 times is unlikely to get you any more answers.......

How is your Xbox modded?

If it doesn't load EvoX or enigmah, what does it load? What do you see when it boots up?

Do you mean that it won't load anything from DVD, or from the hard disk, or both?

What are you doing to get the error message?

Which "backwards compatibility update"?

#3 wolverineom

wolverineom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 05:57 PM

i dont know how it is modded but it has a modchip,i got it modded from some guy.i dont know the modchip name.
it loads all the pal and region free games but not dvd's like unleash x,enigmah,evox etc... etc...thus it shows the message .

i am a newbie to this ,it doesnt load the evo x dash from the dvd from which i want to connect it to the pc.
when i put the evo x dvd it says the error message and when i come back to the ms dashboard it shows the name of the software in the dvd enigmah or evo x like that.it shows on the tray bar of the dash board

the backward compatibility update is the update to support the old xbox games and also some new.
so what do you think and why cant i load evo x?

my xbox is modded and it should run unsigned softwares and games.almost all modded xbox runs these.but why not mine.plz help my friend.

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 06:36 PM

I suspect that you have an Xbox 360. The Xbox 360 doesn't run unsigned code ........ rolleyes.gif

#5 wolverineom

wolverineom

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:09 PM

i mean modded xbox 360 runs all types of third party softwares and applications.am i rite?

i have an xbox 360 its new and i got it modded.
i want to install evo x dash and connect to pc but its showing error message as i said ,after i put the dvd in the drive.'the original xbox game is not supported by the xbox and to get the update go to www.xbox.com\games'
i did as it said and downloaded the update but still my evo x dvd is not loading but the drive recognises the software and displays the name in the tray bar of the ms dashboard.

i think thats clear.
plz help me.

Edited by wolverineom, 30 December 2008 - 08:13 PM.

#6 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • 5,749 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 08:36 PM

No, you are WRONG. Xbox 360 only plays Xbox games - no homebrew at all. There is no EvoX for the 360.....

....and you're in the wrong forum!!!! This is for the original Xbox 1.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users