• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wirelessrat

wirelessrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:39 PM

Does anyone know a good place to get current-working plugins. I have downloaded plugin after plugin and very few actually work.

Really interested in video plugins: Tv-links, pirate city, joox, etc.

I installed the Veohplayer, because I read somewhere it was required for many of the author's work. Some of the plugins I get cancel me for too many connections and thought running that script would fix the problem, but did not. Most of the time I can browse the folders of the site, but when I select the actual video it says loading directory that is empty (Joox) or simply returns me to the folder I tried to launch the video from. I was able to get these plungins to work: mythbusters, myspace, channel 101, both apple trailers, myspace, google (only one time; searched and wathced a "dora" video and it worked).

Am I missing something big that is preventing these from working? Not sure what is going on as I am new to the entire xbox mod scene, but love it! Thanks to all those involved.

#2 Temhil

Temhil

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE(wirelessrat @ Jan 1 2009, 03:15 PM) View Post

Does anyone know a good place to get current-working plugins. I have downloaded plugin after plugin and very few actually work.

Really interested in video plugins: Tv-links, pirate city, joox, etc.

I installed the Veohplayer, because I read somewhere it was required for many of the author's work. Some of the plugins I get cancel me for too many connections and thought running that script would fix the problem, but did not. Most of the time I can browse the folders of the site, but when I select the actual video it says loading directory that is empty (Joox) or simply returns me to the folder I tried to launch the video from. I was able to get these plungins to work: mythbusters, myspace, channel 101, both apple trailers, myspace, google (only one time; searched and wathced a "dora" video and it worked).

Am I missing something big that is preventing these from working? Not sure what is going on as I am new to the entire xbox mod scene, but love it! Thanks to all those involved.

Unfortunately a lot of plugins stops working because of changes done on the website they scraps.
You can try the new plugin of voinage (VPR which offer only working plugin he did, and since he does a lot ...)
Or you can also try this script Installer Passion-XBMC created by the team of Passion XBMC who provide scripts, plugins, scrapers and skins on a FTP server and made it availble using a script, you can get it here:
http://passion-xbmc....mod/?dl=item139

#3 wirelessrat

wirelessrat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 04:53 AM

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.

Edited by wirelessrat, 03 January 2009 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users