• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sarbo

sarbo

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:25 PM

I'm having a hard time getting this game running on my PC. I was wondering how it is doing on the Xbox? Is it as buggy as the PC?

#2 Griffin80

Griffin80

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:14 AM

Wondering the same thing myself

#3 red_ring_of_box

red_ring_of_box

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

Ive been playing it for a while on Xbox 360 and so far I have been enjoying glitch free play until a few days ago when I started to get errors in VATS which wouldn't let me get out of VATS if I didn't have enough Action Points. Besides that I have also been getting a weird graphic glitch where my screen will become littered with random pixels and if I continue to go in the direction they are happening in the game will freeze. Besides that everything has been runnin well.

And example of the graphics glitch:

it is pretty rare but just lettin you know that it can freeze your game(also sorry for that guy's language I cant control what people say)

#4 konrad74

konrad74

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 06:25 AM

This game is just fine on the Xbox. Graphic wise I prefer it over the PS3 version which I feel is a little too contrasty.

#5 pikavippi

pikavippi

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 03:43 PM

I think the game is great on xbox. Iīve played it 2 times now, and thinking about the third time. (only if i had more time! really annoying when work interfieres whit your hobbies smile.gif )

t: I really think itīs one of the best games on xbox! biggrin.gif

Edited by StrictPuppet, 22 February 2011 - 12:55 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users