• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 anong05

anong05

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

I am referring to the "1 Click Copy" For Xbox Backup Creator, Use XBC AutoCopy to easily copy an Xbox360 Game guide. Since I'm making a direct backup from an original do I have to worry about it being stealth, the security sectors, ixtreme compatible, ect. In other words will it pass all the test from xdvdmulleter? I would think not since I'm making a direct backup but I just want to be sure

My other question is can i use my samsung ms25 with ixtreme 1.4 as the pc drive to read the original game or does it have to be flashed with xtreme 5.3? Eventually I'll just get a kreon drive to avoid the hassle of taking out my drive from my xbox everytime I want to make a backup but money is tight right now.

#2 Millerboy3

Millerboy3

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 03 January 2009 - 11:57 AM

QUOTE(anong05 @ Jan 3 2009, 12:35 AM) View Post

I am referring to the "1 Click Copy" For Xbox Backup Creator, Use XBC AutoCopy to easily copy an Xbox360 Game guide. Since I'm making a direct backup from an original do I have to worry about it being stealth, the security sectors, ixtreme compatible, ect. In other words will it pass all the test from xdvdmulleter? I would think not since I'm making a direct backup but I just want to be sure

it will be fully stealth yes.

My other question is can i use my samsung ms25 with ixtreme 1.4 as the pc drive to read the original game or does it have to be flashed with xtreme 5.3? Eventually I'll just get a kreon drive to avoid the hassle of taking out my drive from my xbox everytime I want to make a backup but money is tight right now.

you need to use the 0800 xtreme fw found in the samsung fw pack in the usual places... ixtreme will not work (any version)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users