• Please log in to reply
1516 replies to this topic

#1156 TYM4XTC

TYM4XTC

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 09:40 PM

I would like to thank and apologize to systemmods Sorry...
My last post I was very upset with them for making a mistake but the main reason for me being upset was that their people didnít know what to tell me and had no answers for me except that we have to talk to the boss witch was never around.. They mixed up my order shorted me some chips but they did fix the error (This is long over due for this sorry I didnít post it sooner)

As of my last transaction ordered on a Saturday shipment went out on a wed they sent it next day air when I paid for 2day (only way to get them into Hawaii unless u use usps) shipping is cheep on their site they are loosing $$ from this but it is very thankful to those of use that always have to pay 20-30+ for the smallest things to get here.. witch makes it harder for some to mail order products to have to pay either as much or more then the productís they are ordering online
Would like to apologize again and thank you for the fast shipments and everything your company is doing for the scene

#1157 Foolio

Foolio

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 06:44 AM

Invoice #51452 (9/21/2004)

I've been dealing with SMT for a while now and look forward to ordering from them again. I'm always surprised at how fast my order arrives. I'd never buy chips from another retailer when I know I can get this quality of service from SMT. Excellent prices on both products and shipping and I've never had any problems. Keep up the good work, guys!

--Foolio

#1158 JellyFish688

JellyFish688

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:skydiving!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 25 September 2004 - 08:08 PM

Order #: 46385

A friend of mine referred me to system mods saying how their serivce is great. So when I was looking for a mod chip I went straight their and placed my order. The serivce was great and I will make future purchases with them!

I highly recommend system-mods and even recommeneded it to acouple of my friends!

#1159 neof

neof

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:56 AM

Dear system-mods.com;

Thanks for the really quick shipping (from you guys at least).
Overall a great transaction, however DHL had a small problem with my package. It has been worked out though. I will continue to do buisness with you. smile.gif

Thanks, neof

PS: order # 51139

#1160 nolga

nolga

Xbox-Scene SPONSOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:20 AM

TYM4XTC Posted on Sep 24 2004, 09:43 PM
  I would like to thank and apologize to systemmods Sorry...
My last post I was very upset with them for making a mistake but the main reason for me being upset was that their people didnít know what to tell me and had no answers for me except that we have to talk to the boss witch was never around.. They mixed up my order shorted me some chips but they did fix the error (This is long over due for this sorry I didnít post it sooner)

As of my last transaction ordered on a Saturday shipment went out on a wed they sent it next day air when I paid for 2day (only way to get them into Hawaii unless u use usps) shipping is cheep on their site they are loosing $$ from this but it is very thankful to those of use that always have to pay 20-30+ for the smallest things to get here.. witch makes it harder for some to mail order products to have to pay either as much or more then the productís they are ordering online
Would like to apologize again and thank you for the fast shipments and everything your company is doing for the scene

Thank you for the kind words and i am glad your happy.

everything your company is doing for the scene

We have more contests and give aways than any other site arround. We think its good to show appreciation to our customers.

#1161 draken333

draken333

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.5
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:49 PM

I love system-mods. They are very friendly, and work to your needs. I have orderd a few times from them and everything has gone they way i wanted it to. Smooth, easy, and good prices.

Thank you system-mods!

5 stars

#1162 brantwell

brantwell

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2004 - 12:59 AM

smile.gif System Mods is the greatest mod chip source around. On my last order, #51609, I got my two items shipped within 2 days of ordering. So fast and reliable. Thanks system-mods!!! biggrin.gif ---mike

#1163 deathammer

deathammer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 28 September 2004 - 02:50 PM

Order# 47858.

What can I say. I AM NOT IMPRESS. I have dealt with system mods on several occasions and being the patient person that I am I am willing to wait an extra day or two for a product. On my last order I had to wait almost 14 working days to receive one single chip even after speaking with customer service. The funniest thing about this is that I cannot flash the chip. I have tried every technique available on xbox-scene. I went to apply for an RMA to find out that I cannot return the product after 7 days. What is a guy to do. NOBODY LIKE TO WASTE MONEY.

#1164 TeamSwat

TeamSwat

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 02:42 AM

SMT is #1
i have bought chips from other places and SMT is the best by far. i just bought my 12 chip cool.gif from them and every time is fast shiping and great servies.

#1165 Mick Garvey

Mick Garvey

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 891 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:15 AM

I dont know if its DHL or what but every modchip I buy from you the shipping is ass slow. I forked out an Xtra 20$ for overnight shipping on friday. I assumed It would go in the mail sunday (I thought they could ship n sun, cause sometimes i recive products on sun). Anyway its now tues and still hasnt come sad.gif . Overnight shipping is a joke but other than that the products i have recieved so far are great. Maybe you should look towards BMmods for shipping advice becuase in the future ill be buying from them. They have overnight shipping for 9$ biggrin.gif , and I didnt even buy that and got it in like 2 days! You customer support rules though, but shipping needs work.
Mick

Invoice #52014

#1166 nolga

nolga

Xbox-Scene SPONSOR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:21 PM

Mick Garvey Posted on Sep 29 2004, 04:18 AM
  I dont know if its DHL or what but every modchip I buy from you the shipping is ass slow. I forked out an Xtra 20$ for overnight shipping on friday. I assumed It would go in the mail sunday (I thought they could ship n sun, cause sometimes i recive products on sun). Anyway its now tues and still hasnt come  . Overnight shipping is a joke but other than that the products i have recieved so far are great. Maybe you should look towards BMmods for shipping advice becuase in the future ill be buying from them. They have overnight shipping for 9$  , and I didnt even buy that and got it in like 2 days! You customer support rules though, but shipping needs work.
Mick

Invoice #52014 

The reason it was slow at the end of the week is because we were setting up our booth and attending the Houston import show off so we did no shipping on thu and Friday. Everything from thu - Sun feel on Monday and Tuesday. Monday we shipped a total of 489 orders in 1 day and another 300 on tuesday. I donít see bmmods doing that kind of volume. IF we had bmmods amount of orders to do we would also ship same day.

Also bmmods shipping is as such

2nd Day Shipping : $8
Overnight Shipping : $20

Our overnight is $5 cheaper than bmmods. No one has cheaper shipping rates than we do. If dhl didnít get the package to you overnight let us know so we can file a service failure and refuns your shipping. We can do this every time they fail to get it there by 3pm. If thatís the case then shipping will be free for you.

Thanks for the honest review and I look forward in hearing back from you.

btw: pics of the show and the cars will be up soon.

SMT took 1st in best of show and best car stereo. 2 nice big tall trophies.

Edited by nolga, 29 September 2004 - 07:42 PM.

#1167 pjfan281

pjfan281

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 29 September 2004 - 04:58 PM

Order 51330

Received in a timely fhashion. Chips work fine as always. This is my fourth or so order with these guys and its always a good experience. Thanks guys.

#1168 Pikachu

Pikachu

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 05:01 AM

Order #52673

Excellent service. They were around to answer all my questions and also had my order shipped out quickly. Great company. I plan to order more from them as the time comes. Keept up the good work, System-mods!

#1169 jedidog

jedidog

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:31 AM

order # 52124

Ordered x-ecutor 2.6 and it was delivered on time. The transaction was really smooth , and it was obvious these guys are top notch.. Expect more business from myself, and friends of mine.. Thank you

#1170 xaner

xaner

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:14 PM

Order: 51009

Got the chip (X2.6), shipping was a bit slow but install went well. Now give me my 5% discount so I can buy 5 more ASAP.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users