• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fookes

fookes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 01:04 AM

Running softmodded xbox on a 720p Widescreen DLP, but had to move it up to a 480p/1080i CRT because of the PS3. Now, since the move, all games that were 720p won't display and the screen acts like it has no input(but there is sound so the game is running, its just trying to display 720p not 480p). I've tried everything within reason, all the unleash settings and softmod video settings, but nothing will stick. So, if I downloaded the MS dashboard and installed and removed 720p from the settings, would this work? Any direction here would be greatly appreciate!!!

#2 fookes

fookes

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

QUOTE(fookes @ Jan 21 2009, 01:40 AM) View Post

Running softmodded xbox on a 720p Widescreen DLP, but had to move it up to a 480p/1080i CRT because of the PS3. Now, since the move, all games that were 720p won't display and the screen acts like it has no input(but there is sound so the game is running, its just trying to display 720p not 480p). I've tried everything within reason, all the unleash settings and softmod video settings, but nothing will stick. So, if I downloaded the MS dashboard and installed and removed 720p from the settings, would this work? Any direction here would be greatly appreciate!!!

This thread can be locked....finally installed the new version of xbmc, and when removed the 720p from the settings, it stuck...finally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users