Wireless System Link Using Dd-wrt
Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:27 AM
Now when I go to play H@lo and I host a game from the AP router XBOX and then go and look for the game on the other xbox I can see it. But then when I go to connect it comes up with an error saying something about my NAT being open but the settings aren't correct.
I have tried and tried to fiddle with the settings but nothing is working. I'm really at wits end and was just wondering if anyone had any info on this.
I have tried rainbow six vegas 2 aswell. I can see the game but it just won't let me join.
Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:11 PM
Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:24 AM
Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:11 AM
Here's the process if anyone else is in the same situation:
1. Reset both routers back to factory settings.
2. I set my first routers IP to 18.104.22.168
3. I set my second routers IP to 22.214.171.124
4. In the WDS settings of the first router I changed one of the drop downs to LAN from disable and entered the second routers wireless MAC address.
5. I then went into the second routers WDS settings page and did the same thing but put the first routers mac address into the settings.
This is all i did and it worked excellently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 27 April 2009 - 07:37 PM
It's Like This. I Have A Cable Modem.
Connected To A (Linksys WRT160n v2.0) Router. With A Xbox 360
The Other (Linksys WTR150n v1.1, Flashed With DD-WRT v24-sp2 (02/18/09) std)
As A Wireless Bridged Router... With Another Xbox 360
Both Xbox 360's Can Connect To Xbox Live Without Any Problems
It's When You Try To Play System-Link With Each Other Over Local System-Link
That They Can See Each Other, But Can't Connect To Play Each Other...
T.I.A. For Any Help...
Posted 24 June 2009 - 06:29 AM
Maybe turn off the firewall on the bridge?
Edited by NineLime, 24 June 2009 - 06:30 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users