• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ChiTownModz

ChiTownModz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 05:48 PM

Email me, PM me, IM me on yahoo and aim. I will respond much faster.

I have the following items for sale. Please PM me if you are interested.

XCM rapid fire gear lite controller shell for CG controllers ~$50
the rapid fire lite controller is a smooth black shell with rapid fire on the skittles, bumpers and triggers. I actually had this controller ready to install, but somehow the shell got cracked. I got a chrome shell from a regular xcm controller and installed the rapid fire board. The shell is used, but you can only tell on the bottom where there is some minor wear. The top is immaculate. It only comes with the wafer for the CG controller board. Instructions are also included. The controller shell is used, but the rapid fire parts are brand new, never been installed.

Hitachi 78FK GDR-3120L dvd drive without board ~$30
I replaced a drive for someone and their xbox took a dump 2 weeks later, so it only has about 2 weeks of use. It is missing the board and screws.

xbox 360 chassis ~$10
These are the metal chassis from the older 360 systems. All in good shape. I have a few

xbox 360 4 pin fans ~$5
These are the fans from older 360 systems. I have cleaned them up pretty good but they are used

xbox 360 fan cover ~$5
white fan covers

liquid cooling blocks ~$60
this is 2 cooling block that replace the radiators on the 360 system.

Cat5e network cable for Xbox live ~ $3 for the first foot & $0.25 for each additional foot
sometimes the cable that comes in the box is not long enough. I am a professional EST with all the tools for making and testing these cables. Get the length you need to get Live.

Email me, PM me, IM me on yahoo and aim. I will respond much faster. shipping prices will be quoted based on standard and priority mail rates to your location. most of the items will fit in a priority box, and depending on weight, range from $5 to $10 for shipping.

#2 ChiTownModz

ChiTownModz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 11:59 AM

I hate to have to bump, but here I am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users