TR4G-

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 27 January 2009 - 02:45 AM

I booted up EvoX on my stock HD and it worked perfectly. i then booted it up on a different xbox with a 500 gig hdd and it was slowmotion....

i reformatted the HDD with slayers 2.7 disk but it still does the same slow motion deal

why is this? this has happened before to me and i forget how i fixed it. any advice

#2 Jonlee

Jonlee

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:55 PM

When this has happened to me it was because something was wrong with the hard drive. I used xboxhdm to wipe the fatx partition table and build it clean again. Also make sure you are formatting the 500 gb harddrive with xbpartitioner with 32k clusters if you are using all one partition. There is a 256gb max for each partition if you use 16k clusters. If not eventually you will get data corruption and lost stuff, which I think is what led to the problem for me once.

#3 TR4G-

TR4G-

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE(Jonlee @ Feb 12 2009, 12:31 PM) View Post

When this has happened to me it was because something was wrong with the hard drive. I used xboxhdm to wipe the fatx partition table and build it clean again. Also make sure you are formatting the 500 gb harddrive with xbpartitioner with 32k clusters if you are using all one partition. There is a 256gb max for each partition if you use 16k clusters. If not eventually you will get data corruption and lost stuff, which I think is what led to the problem for me once.

ight. will do, thanks smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users