matallica28

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 108 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:50 PM

I bought a PS2 to PS3 Controller/Pad converter but only works for the earlier games I have that didn't require Dual Shock 3, sad.gif

Anyone know if I can get something cheap (from the UK) around 10 or less, so I can play PS3 games like Resistance 2 multiplayer.

#2 Darksakul

Darksakul

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:42 PM

PS2 to PS3 Controller converter only adapts the PS2 for PS3 use. I use one for a PS2 Arcade controller.

The PS2 controller still lacks the Six Axis tilt controls found in both Six Axis PS3 controllers and Dual Shock 3 PS3 Controllers.

For PS3 games that require six axis, I suggest getting a actual PS3 controller and not a PS2 to PS3 adapter

#3 Marscaleb

Marscaleb

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:45 AM

I personally just have my Dualshock 3 that came with the system and I use Dualshock 2's for any and all multiplayer.
There's not going to be any way to mimic the sixaxis features in a PS2 controller. Not without being just as expensive as buying a whole new controller.

Does anyone know of a way to recreate the PS button on a PS2 controller? Like maybe if there is a feature in the PS3 system somewhere? It would be nice to know in case I even misplace the PS3 controller... again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users