• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ethernet

ethernet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 02:47 AM

Later in my next post i will tell you who said that all the info i needed would be here. but for now unless i had a brain fart or forget how to use search ??? which i dont think happened. I have found nothing good. It seems this chip is a fraud or a almost direct copy of the omegas teams work. the topic was from #490297 and that man was mad, sounds like he got *****d. well my question is this chip any good will it do what it says it can do. Most of all, can it be trusted to be on l**e. Another question will a bigger hard drive used with chip be noticed cause of size (360 g western) on l**e.

Thank you for any help on this.

#2 cytokinetic

cytokinetic

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 07:48 AM

QUOTE(ethernet @ Feb 5 2009, 07:23 PM) View Post

Later in my next post i will tell you who said that all the info i needed would be here. but for now unless i had a brain fart or forget how to use search ??? which i dont think happened. I have found nothing good. It seems this chip is a fraud or a almost direct copy of the omegas teams work. the topic was from #490297 and that man was mad, sounds like he got *****d. well my question is this chip any good will it do what it says it can do. Most of all, can it be trusted to be on l**e. Another question will a bigger hard drive used with chip be noticed cause of size (360 g western) on l**e.

Thank you for any help on this.

Yes, it is an Omega DuoX2 knockoff. It may still work OK, but I have never used one.

#3 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:02 PM

Its not a DuoX 2 knock off at all. It is a completely different chip and install for this one. Yes they are poor as well.

#4 ethernet

ethernet

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

I thought so. just wanted to make sure that i was reading the correct posts on this unit Now as far as the chip DuoX 3 piece of ***t everything from the dash to the person that *****d me as well. On top of it i asked the person for a user guide and he told me to come here. Its funny the co. that i used advs here. The version or bios is not listed as well. the xbmc is so old i cant remember it. Well this ones going back and if i have to eat it the company that did the work will get a full cover page.
I also think with out opening this up that the chip is older then one can believe. i dont know what comes with the chip . but i know what xbmc looks old and out of date (4 years ago.)
thank you for you honesty and help on whats what.

To clarify this post for fast readers. i am not here to post bad about anyone or anyones co.. The co that did this work told me to come here and ask the moderator in a pm for help. Also this co. name is advsd. thought.
So after reading the posts i came to understand that i been screwed like team omega on there fine build. Its a shame they have to deal with a company that get recos. from this forum.

#5 litspliff

litspliff

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:electronics, music, your sister.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 13 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

not to bash on the sponsors, but i've found that a lot of xbox-scene sponsors are crap. as a result people end up buying modchips at inflated prices from shitty companies that take months to ship.

when i first started selling xbox parts and chips, i asked a few mods if i could be an official sponsor, but nobody got back to me. i'd still be interested if the global economic collapse hadn't made me homeless a couple weeks ago.

it's too bad, because a year ago i had a nice house, and a successful business. now, i'm just some dude living back with his parents.

i guess this is everyone's loss, because i always had the best prices and service....not to mention, when i refer you to a forum for help, i'll be there to help you.

well, i'm still selling stuff from my parents basement if you need anything from a reliable seller.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users