#1 DieStar

DieStar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

Recently i got hold of a modded XBOX, with UnleashX, EvolutionX, and Avalaunch installed.
The XBOX was set to boot in UnleashX dashboard by default. i know how to FTP files into it (with EvolutionX) and load .iso's (with Avalaunch).
Today, after playing Ninja Gaiden Black, it booted in the MS dashboard instead and i don't know how fix it or to return to the UnleashX interface, or any other.

I'm an noob and i'm not even sure how the XBOX was modded (modchip or softmod), I've read the guides but non of then refer to my problem (unless I have no choice but to start from the beginning).
How can this be fixed?

#2 Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke

X-S Transcendental

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,567 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 February 2009 - 02:18 AM

It sounds a bit like Ninja Gaiden's updater (which makes sure your console's dashboard is compatible with X-Box Live) overwrote some of your files.

How you fix it depends on whether you're soft or hard modded. If your boot sequence matches this exactly, then you had a softmod.

#3 DieStar

DieStar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 09:55 AM

...then yes, I had a softmod.
What can I do? Do I need to download a new hack?

#4 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

Yes. Krayzie 1.1.1 is the best one to go for - among its many benefits it is protected against game updates destroying the softmod!! You'll need an exploitable game - Splinter Cell (original game, all versions), 007 Agent Under Fire (original version only) or Mechassault (original version only), and a method for getting the gamesave onto the Xbox. The easiest way is to use a usb adapter like this one, and a usb stick (not all work, but lots do, and someone you know will have one that will work!), plus Xplorer360 (beta 6) to transfer the saves. You can also transfer the gamesave to an Xbox memory card using an already modded Xbox, or with an Action Replay adapter.

Or you can hotswap with Kingroach NDURE 3.1.

#5 DieStar

DieStar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2009 - 11:22 AM

Thank you!
I will do it and make an effort not to ruin it again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users