mr2000jp

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

i need to install a switch in my 360 to be able to enable and disable the network adapter , i need it to not be online when using hacked firmware ,
do any one of you guys know the points i need to solder to , so i can do this ,
i heared nme2 modchip does this trick , but i still cant know what does it do to disable the network ,

#2 diab0lik

diab0lik

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 09:41 AM

QUOTE(mr2000jp @ Feb 10 2009, 04:43 AM) View Post

i need to install a switch in my 360 to be able to enable and disable the network adapter , i need it to not be online when using hacked firmware ,
do any one of you guys know the points i need to solder to , so i can do this ,
i heared nme2 modchip does this trick , but i still cant know what does it do to disable the network ,

Forgive me for being accusatory, but....

why lie about why you would want such a switch? You're telling me you don't know how to do this, but you cannot be bothered to unplug the ethernet connector in the back, so you want to hook up a switch?

the moral of the story is that there's info on how to do this all over the place....if not here, certainly on google/youtube.

I'm new around here and know better than this.....shame on you for not realizing that a simple search in any number of places could have given you exactly what you wanted, and without having wasted the time of anyone who had to look at this lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users