• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 13 February 2009 - 12:51 AM

hi,

my 360 just broke and i want to replace it with the new jasper version, i've search around the web and found a couple on ebay, but wondering if anyone knows any websites based in the u.k that sell them?

#2 woody21_1

woody21_1

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 392 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 13 February 2009 - 03:44 PM

no webshop that i have seen tells you what you will be getting so its just luck of the draw if buying online.

egay is just a rip off, look around on here as there are some sellers selling premodded jasper systems.
if you want to buy online premodded i could supply one if i can get one locally.

try your local blockbusters as they have been having them in and so i hear are very helpfull and will check the stock they have and get you a jasper if they have it.

hth

#3 uk_dan2k

uk_dan2k

X-S Senior Member

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:games, movies, music, beer...Hummm.....beer.
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 13 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE(woody21_1 @ Feb 13 2009, 01:20 PM) View Post
no webshop that i have seen tells you what you will be getting so its just luck of the draw if buying online.

egay is just a rip off, look around on here as there are some sellers selling premodded jasper systems.
if you want to buy online premodded i could supply one if i can get one locally.

try your local blockbusters as they have been having them in and so i hear are very helpfull and will check the stock they have and get you a jasper if they have it.

hth

I'm just after a jasper console, i would pay for p&p if you could find one, (don't have a blockbuster near me) i don't need it modding, i can do that easily enough.

if you or you know anyone who could supply one, do you know how much it would cost? i know p&p will be something like 18

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users