• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 venetic

venetic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:26 AM

hey peeps, I'm modding a case right now, and I would like to have 4 different colors rotate in my case about every 30 seconds, or adjustable time delay preferably. I guess I should explain my plan first to give a better idea of what I need. I'm painting a giant castle crasher guy on the side of the 360, and where the guy has his color shown (green, blue, red, yellow/gold) I am cutting and adding a window. This will allow me to rotate between their colors with leds lighting up the inside, thus switching castle crasher characters by lighting up their colors!

With this idea in mind, does anyone have any sources on, at the very least, a circuit board or something that will rotate voltage sources for the led strips? or any device that rotates between 4 colors which i could tailor to my own colors? I know the XCM cases rotate 7 colors or w/e but i need 4 specifically. Any help would be great!!!

#2 phenoptix

phenoptix

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 18 February 2009 - 06:16 PM

bigclive.com has some good homebrew RGB changers. They're "solder yourself" and you should be able to reprogram the chip with a little effort. That way you can get it to do whatever you want. It may not be the most elegant solution but it may be an ok method.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users