• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 xboxaj

xboxaj

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:14 PM

I have installed slayer 2.7 on my xbox which is working fine... the only problem is when i try to run any of the applications it keeps crashing on the please wait screen could this be because of my bios is not correct... its using the evox m7ej bios according to the screen... dont know what chip my xbox is modded with as cant seem to find it anywhere online.. its on a red board with 2 chips on it and on one of them it says lattice

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 February 2009 - 01:47 PM

The links from this page will help you identify the chip, although from your description it sounds like an Aladdin - maybe this one or this one.

Edited by Heimdall, 22 February 2009 - 01:48 PM.

#3 xboxaj

xboxaj

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 02:34 PM

thanks for the above post... doesnt look like those, heres a picture of it... it looks old IPB Image

the xbox has now decided to run the applications some of the time and not others.... so you have to keep turning the xbox on and off until it doesnt freeze when you select the application in evox you want to run... it does freeze more that it works though. uhh.gif

#4 xboxaj

xboxaj

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 05:39 PM

getting really annoyed with it now grr.gif

when it works, it seems to work all the time and run all the apps no problem

when you select an application to run and it freezes, you can also hear the fan slow down(whirring noise) like its draining power from something... but when it works the sound (whiring noise) coming from the xbox stays the same

I thought it could be the hardrive but when I ftp to it it all works perfectly every time uhh.gif

really stumped, dont think its a dodgey mod chip as it always runs the backup games I have every time.

#5 xboxaj

xboxaj

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:46 AM

buying a new xbox now with a new modchip and put a new install on it ... going to burn this piece of shit as everyone is as clueless as me on here. problem solved laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users