stuntpenguin007

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:39 AM

Is it possible to take guitar hero 2 in your xbox 360, remove it via hotswap, and put in a modded disc with custom songs? (my drive is not flashed but will be soon) also, If I try to rip guitar hero 2 to my xbox hdd it tells me I need 3.8gb of space. but the iso I have is 7.2gb is there some way I can size down the iso I have to fit on a dvd-r (not dual layer)

#2 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 07 March 2009 - 06:46 AM

QUOTE(stuntpenguin007 @ Mar 6 2009, 07:15 PM) View Post

Is it possible to take guitar hero 2 in your xbox 360, remove it via hotswap, and put in a modded disc with custom songs? (my drive is not flashed but will be soon) also, If I try to rip guitar hero 2 to my xbox hdd it tells me I need 3.8gb of space. but the iso I have is 7.2gb is there some way I can size down the iso I have to fit on a dvd-r (not dual layer)

Is it possible to take guitar hero 2 in your xbox 360, remove it via hotswap, and put in a modded disc with custom songs?

NO

If I try to rip guitar hero 2 to my xbox hdd it tells me I need 3.8gb of space. but the iso I have is 7.2gb is there some way I can size down the iso I have to fit on a dvd-r (not dual layer)

NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users