• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ThaRaven

ThaRaven

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 07:46 AM

So... I've flashed my drive a couple times...and I'm not too fond of this "jungleflash".

This is how I flash my BenQ

Power On connected to VIA SATA card.... read flash with DOSFlash 32.... then I open the flash with 360 Firmware Toolbox and extract the key, then insert the key into the hacked FW....then I just write the hacked FW with DOSFLASH...

I've checked it with backup games on the console and it plays... but haven't gotten online with a backup... Originals work fine on Live

Is the method I use acceptable? Am I missing a step? Should I be able to play on Live with Kreon rips using this method?

#2 ivalerio

ivalerio

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE(ThaRaven @ Mar 7 2009, 11:22 PM) View Post

So... I've flashed my drive a couple times...and I'm not too fond of this "jungleflash".

Power On connected to VIA SATA card.... read flash with DOSFlash 32.... then I open the flash with 360 Firmware Toolbox and extract the key, then insert the key into the hacked FW....then I just write the hacked FW with DOSFLASH...

I've checked it with backup games on the console and it plays... but haven't gotten online with a backup... Originals work fine on Live

Is the method I use acceptable? Am I missing a step? Should I be able to play on Live with Kreon rips using this method?

Make sure you stealth check your backups and you're okay for online. Use Xagn.

#3 Bazdoctor

Bazdoctor

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 471 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 08 March 2009 - 09:38 AM

QUOTE(ThaRaven @ Mar 8 2009, 05:22 PM) View Post

What problems do you have with "Jungle Flasher". You are making your flash more complex then it needs to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users