1 reply to this topic

#1 rodzandz

rodzandz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 02:20 PM

I was trying to activate some trainers, and read that in order for them to work using an EvolutionX dashboard,
I have to set TSR to standard.

Now, I don't understand why; when I launch a game using TSR>standard, the game resets to low quality 480i resolution?

If I disable TSR, reset and launch the game again, it will display in High Def 480p or 720p on the HDTV.
But the trainers won't work......

I also tried enabling the trainer and TSR, and then reseting the XBOX and booting directly from the Game DVD (bypassing the dashboard), and the game DOES display High Definition graphics, but the trainer won't work.

The only way the trainers work is if I launch the game from the EvoX Dashboard, which doing so (with TSR enabled) will lower the graphics to back to 480i... What the heck??

Any ideas?

Edited by rodzandz, 08 March 2009 - 02:22 PM.

#2 rodzandz

rodzandz

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 03:19 AM

Ok, since nobody wanted to answer, or simply didn't know diddly squat about this problem,
I'll post the solution I found (just as a reference for future questions about this issue)

I downloaded and installed an application called Xored Mini Launcher V2.2 into my xbox.
This app is a dedicated Trainer Launcher, which allows you to bypass all that TRS crud when using the trainers.
It also allows you to use trainers no matter which dashboard you are booting!

Pretty nifty app!

I highly recommend it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users