• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Primenal

Primenal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

Not sure how likely this is. My friend brought his Xbox over last thursday, and I used my wired controller, and worked fine. I have an older 360 that was RRod that I got fixed with X-Clamp by somebody else. They send it back to me, and everything seemed to be working fine...Until I hook up my wired controller yesterday...and notice no power on either port I try.
I guess it'd be possible it is the controller, and won't know 100% til I try another wired controller, but is it possible it's the control ports, and what could have happened? As bad as the 360 is about RRod..I'd think frying the ports would have given you the rrod.

#2 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,495 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Football (US), Pro Wrestling, Anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 March 2009 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE(Primenal @ Mar 9 2009, 03:06 PM) View Post

and notice no power on either port I try.

did you try the 3rd port on the back of the system? other than that, perhaps try your controller on a different system

Edited by Reaper527, 09 March 2009 - 08:02 PM.

#3 Primenal

Primenal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 10:39 PM

Yep. Noticed that today that somebody said there was one in the back. I finally found it...and still nothing. So, I thought that was a bit weird so perhaps it is the controller. Oh well...I'm going to buy another wireless one today, and forget about it.
I'll get my friend to bring his corded one over to see if it works though, and test my controller on his unit.

#4 Primenal

Primenal

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 05:18 AM

Apparently it was my controller. It was working 2 days before this NO PROBLEM. Anybody know what's wrong with it? I'm guessing the corded controller has no option of turning it off/ on does it? Don't make sense....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users