steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 17 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

I have a 32" lcd TV and when I play resident evil 5 in co-op mode the split screen looks messed up it doesnt use the whole screen. Is this supposed to be like this or is it just a bad disk or a setting not right some where I checked the resident evil game settings and didnt see a way to change it also checked my 360 to see if the settings are wrong. Also halo 3 is kinda the same way so is this how they are doing some games in co-op. Both games are original. So if any one else has tried resident evil in co-op and it fits their screen or if they are having the same problem let me know

#2 rob1309

rob1309

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 21 March 2009 - 07:26 PM

mainly it's an aspect ratio that they try to keep.
usually when you do split screen, it shows less above and less below. the sides are normally the same.
when you take a widescreen game and split it on a wide screen, you will not be able to keep the aspect ratio and use the full screen. playing on 480 resolution tv would more than likely use the full screen because it's basically a 4:3 vs 16:9 or whatever the format may be
what they should've done was make the map or equip menu appear in the blank space thus keeping the widescreen res and also not waste space.

Edited by rob1309, 21 March 2009 - 07:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users