1 reply to this topic

#1 rickr7772

rickr7772

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

I have had multiple post deleted when just speaking my mind about the topic in the thread. I have had multiple posts deleted by adding factual info from wipi and other sites about the topics in the thread. I have wasted alot of time posting and speaking factual info about the topic threads that has been deleted. All my posts have been in line with the rules about posting. I have never had a mod tell me why my post has been deleted. I am in no way showing any disrespect to this site as it has helped me do things that i wouldnt have been able to do without it. So thanks to the members and mods for the infomation that they have shared on this site. They wont have to worry about deleting mine anymore cause i will delete my account. Mods you win but remember its the Members that make this site and when you loose those you have nothing.

#2 StrictPuppet

StrictPuppet

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,295 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:58 PM

I am not aware of any posts you have made, that have been removed.

Your account log shows no warnings placed.

Here is a potential scenario for you if you are missing posts:
- a member makes a stupid comment
- you have quoted their stupid post and replied to it
- the original stupid post was then removed
- your reply will also have to be removed as it is no longer relevant

If you could link me to the particular topic that you believe has had a post by you removed from, I could likely give you some insight on the reason. BTW...nothing on this site is ever deleted, some things are just made invisible to the standard members, if a post by you has been removed, it is still available to be read or un-invised.

This link will show you some of your posts. Its not 100% accurate though, but may help you find some that you thought were removed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users