Photo

My Account Has Been Suspended Until 2034?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Spitnik

The Spitnik

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 11 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Hey guys,

This is to all mods or admin here:

I'm contacting you because my account has been suspended for no reason. My account name on Xbox-Scene.com is Evilshindo. I've been on there for awhile and have never broken ANY rules. I had 552 posts last time I was there.

Every time I try to sign in I get this error message:

"Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Feb 14 2034, 10:49 AM."

I am unable to do anything with that message appearing everytime I try to access the sites forums...
This is why I am using a different user name.

Why is this???? Can someone please give me a reason???

Please help, I really LOVE Xbox-Scene and would HATE to have to start all over again because of this...

Thank You.

Edited by The Spitnik, 21 March 2009 - 08:35 PM.

#2 ruley

ruley

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(The Spitnik @ Mar 22 2009, 05:37 AM) View Post

Hey guys,

This is to all mods or admin here:

I'm contacting you because my account has been suspended for no reason. My account name on Xbox-Scene.com is Evilshindo. I've been on there for awhile and have never broken ANY rules. I had 552 posts last time I was there.

Every time I try to sign in I get this error message:

"Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Feb 14 2034, 10:49 AM."

I am unable to do anything with that message appearing everytime I try to access the sites forums...
This is why I am using a different user name.

Why is this???? Can someone please give me a reason???

Please help, I really LOVE Xbox-Scene and would HATE to have to start all over again because of this...

Thank You.

well you obviously did something wrong, and this post will most likely get your new account banned aswell.

#3 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:48 PM

Your old account broke the rules 4 times. Your new one twice already. I am not going to list them all, but they are logged. The last on your old you told a member to go to a banned piracy site.

You are banned from here and so is this new account, which BTW brings your rule breaking up to 7.

Thread closed.

Edited by throwingks, 22 March 2009 - 05:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users