• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 walkingguitar

walkingguitar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 04:47 PM

Coin ops ignite shows screenshots and Title shots, however i would love to be able to have it set up so that it displays arcade flyers for the games 9and possible more than one image per game, as many capcom games for example had booklets with several pages of great art work etc).
What would be ideal would be when you cycle through the game that it would show you one flyer and then you could click "further information etc" and view a slide show of all the different arcade flyers (JAP,US,EUR etc) for that particular game, along with screenshots,title and maybee a little history; this would be a dream come true and would also be great for Final burn.

I did try a make shif way by puting a bunch of PNG file type flyers (which I got from aflyer archive) into the "title" folder and selecting "view titles" in the options. This worked pretty well, but as the flyers were no in an optimum resolution, many appeared stretched - and also some parts were obscured by the menu; would be great to be able to scroll or zoom in on the flyers.

I'm sure many people would enjoy these features, as pc emulation enthusiast have been enjoying this type of thing for a while.

Many thanks:-)

#2 mtsaint

mtsaint

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:47 PM

I posted some skins on here awhile ago I doubt the link is still good. But for what you want to do take a look at the fbaxxx xml file withing the skin and adjust the preview dimension and placement to get a decent
resolution on your flyers. You'll have to make your own skin and compile an archive of flyers though.

Take a look at nes6502, guybirb,bomblokes,resurrectionX's work here on the forums. and anyone else i forgot.

#3 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:01 AM

here try this its a download for 6 really cool looking skins for fbaxxxpro.i have also included a full cheats and preview folder with screenshots.
enjoy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ET3KQ12

#4 BritneysPAIRS

BritneysPAIRS

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:28 AM

Iw ont be adding it to CoinOPS.... but Mameoxhk128 has these features

Good Luck

#5 mtsaint

mtsaint

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE(xyteam @ Apr 8 2009, 08:37 PM) View Post

here try this its a download for 6 really cool looking skins for fbaxxxpro.i have also included a full cheats and preview folder with screenshots.
enjoy.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ET3KQ12

I just downloaded your file previews ,cheats , and moves are in but no skins.

#6 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 03:38 PM

heres a more up to date cheat file for fbaxxx pro.
the marvel vs games can now use cheats and progear cheats have been added.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z3MG1DM0

#7 ressurectionx

ressurectionx

X-S Knowledgebase

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,214 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 11 April 2009 - 09:36 PM

We'd need a coder to work on FBA when Kenshiro is finished. He's doing brilliant work getting things to run but he's not interested in working on the gui at all... just getting games to work. Actually, he broke a few things in the process (like all of the Neo Geo games except for 13 of them show up under "Misc Roms" instead of "NeoGeo" now. He doesn't have any intentions of fixing that at the moment.

Hopefully somebody can go back and fix that and add some more user functionality to the GUI.

#8 xyteam

xyteam

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

There is still a certain fba legends release remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users