#1 BerT69

BerT69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:57 PM

I have noticed that for me (may not be for everyone) but the my assistant just doesnt work in these forums. When I clik on it and go to "my last 10 posts" it has just never worked, I always get "Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information."

Am I doing something wrong here? Cause this would be mega handy keeping up with the topics I havent looked at in a while. I still cant find one of the topics that I was eager to see what progress was done on it,,,,,the ResumeX pluggin for xbmc.

opinions?

#2 xboxgamer733

xboxgamer733

X-S Moderating Team

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,803 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 April 2009 - 11:20 PM

Don't worry, you're not doing anything wrong. The 'My last 10 posts' function is tied-in with the standard forum search, and because that is currently disabled, that option (along with a few others) won't work.

The best way to find your last posts is to use a BoardTracker search. You can add this link to your bookmarks, and visit it when you'd like to pull up your last topics or posts.

#3 BerT69

BerT69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:37 AM

very nice....appreciate that...

so why is the search disabled? Most of the time forums flame you for not using it....

#4 throwingks

throwingks

X-S Freak

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,957 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:59 AM

Search is disabled because the load is too much. This forum flames you for not searching too. BoardTracker and Google both still work.

#5 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:22 AM

also - if you use Firefox, you could make a folder for threads you want to keep an eye on and just tuck them into the bookmark toolbar or regular bookmark folder.

just an option =/

also, did you try googling: "ResumeX site:forums.xbox-scene.com" it got quite a few hits

Edited by ILLusions0fGrander, 06 April 2009 - 05:24 AM.

#6 BerT69

BerT69

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:33 AM

yes i did actually...seems to all be old posts though, I dont think the author is messing with new builds..... stanley87 where art thou!!!!!!!

#7 steveo1978

steveo1978

Local Retard

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,967 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 07 April 2009 - 06:28 AM

also if you use google you can search by a user name so if you wanted to find your post just use google and search for "bert69 xbox" and heres one i found http://forums.xbox-s...&...t&p=3722746

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users