IP l0 IN lG

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:44 AM

i was thinking that i want to buy 5.1 wireless IR headphones that went through my surround sound receiver and build in the MS bluetooth wireless headset with a better extended mic on it. this would make it completely wireless unlike the turtle beach sets that plug into the controller in order to use the mic.
the MS wireless is already using the bluetooth so it seems like u would only have to mount it and connect the audio to go through the headphone speakers instead of using the MS headset speaker. i could also try to power the mic through the headphone power supply(batteries) but would mean more work
from what i here the wireless headsets are a pain to mess around with but that was someone who was changing the LEDs which would be a b***h to deal with on something small like that.
this is still in the thought process right now but i was wondering if anyone has tried this before i begin on my trial run?

#2 IP l0 IN lG

IP l0 IN lG

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:24 AM

sorry i realize now that 360 doesnt use bluetooth even though many websites advertise the wireless accessories as bluetooth, its actually 2.4ghz. but it doesnt change my plans at all on how o put this together

#3 bereda

bereda

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:03 AM

buy a wireless hedphone set a good one buy a wire less m$ mic and take the puffy ear piece off and glue the mic to the headset and change your prefferences so voice goes through the speakers and voile completely wireless

cheap wireless headphones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users