5 replies to this topic

#1 Jomapika

Jomapika

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 10:49 PM

Hey

I have my xbox 360 with the firmware ixtreme 1.4 i already buy it with that firmware
now i want do the upgrate for the ixtreme 1.5.1
i already saw some toturials and i think i already know how to do it i
i already have my pc open and xbox i already have the ixtreme 1.5.1 and the jungle flasher
but in the toturials i saw i need the original firmware
but how i can recover it?

#2 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:05 PM

You only need original firmware for hitachi. If so original fimrwares are including in the Hitachi ix151 package.

First thing you need to do is dump the exisiting firmware and make 100% sure you have your drive key!

The key can be inserted into the upgraded hacked firmware and then you flash it.

#3 Jomapika

Jomapika

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Apr 8 2009, 11:41 PM) View Post

You only need original firmware for hitachi. If so original fimrwares are including in the Hitachi ix151 package.

First thing you need to do is dump the exisiting firmware and make 100% sure you have your drive key!

The key can be inserted into the upgraded hacked firmware and then you flash it.

mine its a Benq

how i can get the drive key?

#4 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:00 AM

I dont use jungleflasher but i suspect the process must be the same.

To get the key you need to read/dump the firmware. I like dosflash32 for doing this.

Then open the firmware in jungleflasher or maximus toolbox and the key will be shown. Its 32 digits long and contains numbers and letters A-F

For me the next step would be to use firmtool. It runs at the command prompt in windows.
I just copy the hacked ix151.bin into the same folder as the firmware dump that contains the key.

This is how the command is used.

FIRMTOOL MYDUMP.BIN HACKED151.BIN

Then i would use dosflash32 and write HACKED151.BIN

There are alot of tutorials kicking around for this but i don't have any links for you. I have all this stuff in my head. Alot of people are using the Jungleflasher but dosflash32 has always worked good for me so i am not switching unless i have to.

Best of luck,

#5 Jomapika

Jomapika

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE(syntaxerror329 @ Apr 9 2009, 12:36 AM) View Post

I dont use jungleflasher but i suspect the process must be the same.

To get the key you need to read/dump the firmware. I like dosflash32 for doing this.

Then open the firmware in jungleflasher or maximus toolbox and the key will be shown. Its 32 digits long and contains numbers and letters A-F

For me the next step would be to use firmtool. It runs at the command prompt in windows.
I just copy the hacked ix151.bin into the same folder as the firmware dump that contains the key.

This is how the command is used.

FIRMTOOL MYDUMP.BIN HACKED151.BIN

Then i would use dosflash32 and write HACKED151.BIN

There are alot of tutorials kicking around for this but i don't have any links for you. I have all this stuff in my head. Alot of people are using the Jungleflasher but dosflash32 has always worked good for me so i am not switching unless i have to.

Best of luck,

i have that program the maximus toolbox v4.8
its possivel i get from there the key and next use jungleflasher
because the tutorial i saw it was from jungleflasher and looked easy and i dont want to do any mistakes

#6 Jomapika

Jomapika

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 12:53 PM

i think i already find it on jungle flasher there is a option say save key probally its there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users