• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 auron3098

auron3098

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 09:17 PM

help me please, i bricked my original samsung ms25 drive and i have not the key, when i turn on my console, the led is blinking like a hitachi drive in B mode.

how i can get my missed key?
is true that the infectus chip can get the key?
exist any way that i can restore my drive or get the key from it?
if i change the keyvault of my console an replace it for the keyvault of other console, i can use the key drive of the second console?

pd: sorry for my english, im latin man and not speak english good

please help me!

#2 syntaxerror329

syntaxerror329

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,330 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Downhill Skiing, Xbox Mod Chips, Xbox Repair, Wiikey, ARGON, D2pro, XBOX360,
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.1 (opus)

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(auron3098 @ Apr 18 2009, 03:09 PM) View Post

help me please, i bricked my original samsung ms25 drive and i have not the key, when i turn on my console, the led is blinking like a hitachi drive in B mode.

if i change the keyvault of my console an replace it for the keyvault of other console, i can use the key drive of the second console?

please help me!

First off you need a working DVD drive and a motherboard with a really old kernel to even think of changing anything in the keyvault so just totaly forget that.

If you have erased the Samsung firmware then you are also out of luck.

Tell us exactly what happened to brick the Samsung? Like were you trying the VCC trick or something like that?

Yes, the infectus is one way of getting the key. I use a williem programmer myself.

#3 turny

turny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 10:22 PM

QUOTE(auron3098 @ Apr 18 2009, 08:09 PM) View Post

please help me!
you cant get your key, if you have bricked your drive then your key is lost and the xbox scrap,
infectus claim to be able to change dvd key ,yes possibly with the correct kernel but also you need to be able to boot king kong game, which means you need a working drive with correct key which you havnt got , if your box is flashing green then it cant see the dvd drive so I suspect your firmware is lost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users