#1 LilE

LilE

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 19 April 2009 - 07:27 PM

(This is 1 of the problems)When i turn my Xbox on it goes to the time setting then the ms dashboard.(This is the other problem)Then, i go to my softmod cd(Splinter Cell which was on SID4 N-Knave Edition) i go 2 file manager and push A on evoxdashboard.xbe.When I am at the UnleashX Dashboard i eject the disc tray.Then it goes back to the ms dashboard and the cd tray goes back in the Xbox.

Can someone please help me??
Thanks

#2 Heimdall

Heimdall

X-S Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,749 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:08 PM

You need to update your softmod - the one you have used is really bad - and by the sound of it hasn't worked properly. You need to get hold of the Krayzie 1.1.1 gamesaves, and the stock 5960 C Dash files. You can get the stock C files from CASH, or Slayers, or AID, and extract them with Qwix.

Once you have the files, transfer the 2 Splinter Cell saves to your Xbox. Cold boot with Splinter cell, and launch the save. Take a backup of the eeprom, and use FTP to copy it to your PC. Then use FTP to delete the contents of the C partition, and replace them with the stock 5960 C files. Finally, run through the rest of the Krayzie softmod - Basic Install, UnleashX Dashboard.

Edited by Heimdall, 19 April 2009 - 08:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users