4 replies to this topic

#1 Mat03111984

Mat03111984

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:07 PM

please can someone help me. ok ill start from beginning. i have a liteon already flash with 1.5. and i want to upgrade to 1.5.1 with the 3rd wave fix. i used jungleflasher and read my drive through a sata (since its already flashed) i got the data though i got a barcode error or something. but everything went through and my key matched the one above. i went on erase liteon and it said to power off / on comp quickly. so i did then my pc crashed. now the xbox drive has closed and wont eject and the power light is just flashing. what can i do. is my drive dead. i have all keys, dummys etc from this flash and original. please help me

sorry wrong page. sorry

Edited by Mat03111984, 22 April 2009 - 09:14 PM.

#2 turny

turny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:19 PM

its not bricked its got no firmware its erased , how are you powering they drive ,powercycling on the same molex cable run as your hard drive can cause crashing,move it to another , if you using xbox then forget that,you were doing everything correct unfortunate with the crash, many have success with dosflash to recover I havnt had any issues with jungleflasher.

#3 turny

turny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:24 AM

can one of the mods close this thread
theres a double posting going on
thanks

#4 Filli003

Filli003

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

I have the same problem with a hitachi drive. Bad flash upgrading to 1.51 and is doing the same thing every one told me it was bricked so I'll be paying close attention to this thread

#5 turny

turny

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE(Filli003 @ Apr 23 2009, 07:46 PM) View Post

I have the same problem with a hitachi drive. Bad flash upgrading to 1.51 and is doing the same thing every one told me it was bricked so I'll be paying close attention to this thread
liteon is virtually impossible to brick , hitachi is very very easy to brick Im afraid, two different animals completely.So any advice for a liteon is not suitable for a hitachi. and vice vera.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users