• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mC420

mC420

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 11:42 PM

i have a blaster360 NE with a samsung ms25 drive. i only have a laptop to connect to the xbox. can anyone recommend a expresscard that works with this setup?

#2 vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 26 April 2009 - 06:19 AM

QUOTE(mC420 @ Apr 25 2009, 05:34 PM) View Post

i have a blaster360 NE with a samsung ms25 drive. i only have a laptop to connect to the xbox. can anyone recommend a expresscard that works with this setup?

its all hit and miss, hell i keep hearing about ppl flashing with laptops but i dont see much talk about it....if anything you can pay someone to flash it for you.... someone like me, ill even install that blaster for you, on another note just buy a cheap desktop to flash with, if you dont have one anyways....

#3 shyUK

shyUK

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:11 PM

QUOTE(mC420 @ Apr 26 2009, 12:34 AM) View Post

If you only have an express card slot it can still be done, this thread will tell you how to flash with express card slot Odd Questions, Need Mega Pros and this thread will tell you how to flash with a laptop Avoiding the via freeze......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users